Leave No Trace
Leave camp better than you found it.
Please remove all trash and transport it to the dumpster. WE RECYCLE! Collapse all cardboard, cans, and bottles.
If you need to post items on the walls or doors, please use only blue painters tape. Duct tape and regular masking tape damages the furnishings and walls. Remove all tape, and residue before you leave.
Please inform our Ranger of any damages that needs attention.
Incase of emergency:
• Main camp address is 25012 Beauchamp Branch Road, Denton, MD. For Lakeview Lodge it is 7980 Detour Rd, Denton, MD
• Be prepared to tell the dispatcher as much about the victim and the emergency as possible. What happened? How many people are involved? What are the victim’s condition? What help has been given.
• Have someone go to the main gate at camp to meet the EMS to direct the responders to the location of the victim.
• Care for the victim.
After all victims and safety has been restored call the GSCBC, Inc. office 800-341-4007 and identify that an emergency has occurred. If it is in non-working hours the recording will direct you to call our emergency service.
Be prepared to:
• Identify who you are.
• What the emergency status is.
• Who including name(s) and any other information needed such as;
- Parents/guardian names.
- Contact information for the parents/guardians.
- Who was involved?
- How it happened.
• What procedure is in place currently to keep it from happening again?